Does the thought of having to clean your freshly-built home make you wince? Construction cleaning is definitely a lot of hard work. Let us do the lifting and scrubbing for you!
Our service includes:
- Remove large debris, putting it into the dumpster on the site.
- Sweeping or using a heavy-duty vacuum to remove construction dust and smaller debris.
- Dusting or wiping down surfaces such as walls, door frames, ledges, stair rails, etc.
- Wet cleaning of bathrooms, kitchens, countertops and any other areas. We also remove stickers from fixtures and clean the insides of cabinets and drawers.
- Sweeping or vacuuming hard floor surfaces and wet mopping to ensure all drywall mud is removed. Some flooring may need additional service if construction workers were not careful by covering up floors with plastic.
- Detail vacuuming the carpet, including all edges. Some carpet may need to be professionally-cleaned if the contractors didn't provide enough protection from dirt and debris.
After we finish cleaning, we walk through the home again and touch up any areas that need it. Once we are done, your home will be ready for move-in!
CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT OUR CLIENT FORM AND SCHEDULE YOUR CLEANING!
We Accept The Following Cards
Follow Us On: