Now that you've decided to hire a maid service to help with keeping your home neat and tidy, it is important to know that not all maids or cleaning services in Houston, TX are created equal. Remember, you will be letting a person you do not know into your home and should not take the selection process lightly. Here are some ways you can choose a service you can trust.
1. Theft liability - Some house cleaning companies ensure the security of your home and belongings by stating that they are liable for employee theft. Ask questions about this before committing to a cleaning schedule and payments.
2. Insurance - Because someone will be working in your home, you need to make sure that you will not be liable for employee accidents and injuries. Make sure the company's insurance cover all work done in your home.
3. References - One of the best ways to check out a maid or maid service is to ask for references. Obviously, the ones that they provide will most likely be favorable. To get a less biased opinion, check out their company profile on Yelp or other consumer review sites.
4. Background check - Does the maid service company carry out background checks? If not, you could be letting a convicted felon into your home. If you are hiring an independent maid, you can run your own background check through electronic fingerprinting.
5. Cleaning products - If your maid service uses their own cleaning products, you may want to check them out to see if you are not allergic to any components or if they are hazardous to the environment.
Maid service in Houston, TX personnel take consulting sessions with the homeowners for who they work. There is detailing done about the places and items to clean in your home and the way you would prefer them to be clean. Moreover, house cleaners will also carry their own cleaning agents and various other equipment’s like brooms and vacuum cleaners.